Web Designer Needed
What We Are Looking For
Overview of AAI Ltd
Here at African Art Innovations Ltd (AAI Ltd), our dedication is to help out small and medium size business owners to expand their customer base and exponentially increase their sales through strategic product innovations that are customized specifically for there businesses. Our top priority is meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
- Quickly produce digital design materials to support Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Build, launch and maintain WordPress CMS websites, website enhancements and landing pages
- Continually optimize AAI Ltd website performance and assist in planning website strategy
- Maintain corporate branding across all platforms.
- Manage and maintain digital asset library using shared services like Google Drive and related could services.
- Web design experience that includes graphic design and front-end web design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS. (knowledge in Joomla and Dropal CMS is an added plus)
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be comfortable working with responsive layouts and designs
- Familiar with Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console
- Should be 18- 25yrs old and willing to work with a startup company
The right candidate will
- Be an innovative designer, fast learner, and collaborative team player
- Have outstanding computer, communication, proofing, testing and research skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms and inbound marketing trends
- Take a strong interest in analytics, data, and monitoring web successes and failures.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Location & Work Environment
This position is available at our head office at Kasule App. Suite D 02 Mbuya – Kinawattaka Road Next To New Makerere Hill Kindergarten. Our culture is fast-paced, creative, and innovative with a casual work environment.
Who are we?
We are a full service innovative, digital media company with expertise in Digital and Print design, Mobile Development, Commercial Printing, Online Marketing, Website Design, Website Hosting. Our belief is that it is of paramount importance that work should be enjoyable hence the quality of the working environment has to be good.
Here are a couple of the benefits that you enjoy when you work for AAI Ltd:
- Daily Breakfast every morning (cereals, toast and every jam under the sun!)
- Regular training aimed at equipping you with upto date content.
- Relaxed work environment – Casual clothes.
- 8.30-5.30 Monday – Friday
- Daily transport and lunch
If you are interested then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter and indicate Why you’re the best fit for the position, and also showing some of your previous work as well. Deadline extended to 28th February 2017
EEO Statement: African Art Innovations Ltd provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.