Positions: 6 (six)
What We Are Looking For:
African Art Innovations Ltd (AAI) is on the lookout for a young, self-motivated, door-to-door marketing representatives to join our team working, training and ongoing support to make you the marketing guru you’ve always dreamed of. As a self-employed sales representative, you will take on the exciting role of public sector marketing.
Applicants must have demonstrable experience in a marketing communications role.
Skills we are looking for
- Proficiency in Desktop Publishing tools
- Extensive market research skills.
- High level of English language skills.
- Has good communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients.
- Enjoy working within a team.
- Go door-to-door, make cold calls and email customers
- Able to negotiate prices with clients.
- Active on social media platforms ie, Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter
Additional Skills (Desirable but not necessary)
- Social media management knowledge (Twitter & Facebook)
- Should be leaving in Kampala or nearby areas
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
Who are we?
We are a full service innovative, digital media company with expertise in Digital and Print design, Online Advertising, Commercial Printing, Website Design, Website Hosting. Our belief is that it is of paramount importance that work should be enjoyable hence the quality of the working environment has to be good. More details visit www.innovationsafrica.com
Here are a couple of the benefits that you enjoy when you work for AAI Ltd:
- Daily Breakfast every morning (cereals, toast and every jam under the sun!)
- Regular trainings aimed at equipping you with up to date knowledge.
- Relaxed work environment – Casual clothes.
- Able to report at office daily
- 8.30-5.30 Monday – Friday
If you are interested then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter. Deadline 2nd January 2017